Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Launch Day

It's official! YEAR OF THE KING: Part One went on sale today at Amazon.

 

I'm very excited and proud of the story. I hope others will come to it, enjoy it and continue to purchase the next 5 Parts.

On a down note, my YOTK_book feed at Twitter was suspended on Saturday for "aggressive following" and is still inactive as of today. Couldn't be more angry. Seriously. I was getting a decent following there and a few comments of interest. Apparently Twitter thought I was a machine clicking on peoples names--which I suppose is funny seeing as YOTK has robots and intuitive computer systems.

Oh well.

Anyway, if you've come to this site, I hope it is because you are enjoying the book and want to know more about it. Keep returning for more insight as I publish Parts Two through Six over the next few months.

And thanks for your support/interest!


No comments: